Tuesday, April 2, 2013

It takes a village....

to raise a child, what true words. It also seems to take an expedition to put a couple of people on top of the world. It also seems to take the efforts of thousands to put a few folks into space.  As I trudge on through this journey,  I truely believe that I wouldn't be here without the support and love from everyone that we know, and again, I thank you and love you all.  Karas beautiful smile is so radiant...even after eating nine pieces of cake, like innocence and joy in pure form, she still melts my heart and brings a flood of memories....

peace k

1 comment:

  1. Keith, I'm an old friend of Kara's. We have known each other since we were little girls and I spent many summers with her in Sulphur Springs; we reconnected about 4 years a go. Please tell her hello for me and let her know she's in my thoughts & prayers. I Love her dearly. Thank you Keith for taking care of my dear sweet friend. Gena Locke

    ReplyDelete