Tuesday, June 25, 2013

A Big Thank Y'all

keith here, I'd just like to thank everyone for everything, the fiesta was a total success, good times, good music, good people, good weather....a li'l warm, but with a nice breeze....I was telling someone, I can take care of myself, i'm a 41 year old man, but hell, i'm a 41 year old man with 2 kids, so the party wasnt for me...it was for my 2 gorgeous kids,  it brings a tear to my eye and makes me giggle how precious they are....most of the time, ha, so a sincere thank you to everyone, really, thank you so much.....i was also telling someone that i guess i better start up a facebook account....nnnnnoooooo...but it seems that social media isnt some passing fad, dammit....remember life is too short....do what you love....smiles are free, peace k

No comments:

Post a Comment