Sunday, October 7, 2012

thank you a million

I want to express a huge heart-felt thank you for all you making the benefit so successful and fun. It felt good to be out among friends listening to good music, eating good food and enjoying wonderful company. It gave me some strength to pull through the weekend and has readied me for my next week of radiation. Radiation has proven to be much more invasive than chemo and takes a lot out of me. My treatments are at 10:50 A.M. each day. If you think of me during this time send me some healing light. I know all our collective energies are helpful. Again, thank you so much for your generous donations. Thank you musicians for your time and talent! Thank you Thai Fresh! Thank you, Janice for your loyal, dedicated support and for organizing the wonderful event! Without you all, this road is too overwhelming. Thank you for all the shoulders to lean on!

No comments:

Post a Comment