Saturday, September 22, 2012

Surgery

The procedure went well. My surgeon did mention that I lost more blood then usual so to up my iron for the next few days. Once in there, she took a few more lymph nodes than expected. I am sore but not in pain. The only pain I have is concerning my drain bag which is a little plastic container with a tube that has been sewn into my skin and serves as a drain. When the tube gets clogged it causes pressure to build up at the injection site. It is easily remedied after milking the tube to free the flow. At my follow-up visit, I will probably be able to loose the drain bag. I already feel relieved the tumor is gone. Once I am completely recoverd, I plan to start doing more of the things I used to and let some normalcy return to my life. Thank you to all the visitors yesterday! I loved having you there. I was dischared this morning. I'm glad to be home. Peace to you all, Kara.

No comments:

Post a Comment